- BACKGROUND AND DESCRIPTION
Name of Program
Office Administration Education
A-accredited by BAN PT 2015
Bachelor of Education (S.Pd.)
Office Administrative Education is one of study programs under Ekonomics Education Department, Universitas Negeri Semarang. It was Established on December 17th, 2010 based on SK BAN no. 031 / BAN-PT / Ak-XIII / S1 / XII / 2010 dated December 17, 2010.
There are several curriculum competencies in Office Administration Education which is a blend of attitudinal learning achievement, knowledge, general and special skills to produce graduates in the field of administrative office teaching that is superior, professional, skilled, and sensitive to the preservation of the socio-cultural environment. The graduates of this study program are equipped with secretarial skills, the mastery of information technology, business English and entrepreneurship as well as the management of the field of education.
To be world-class economics education undergraduate program
- To create internationally economics education graduates
- To produce leading-edge research with global impact
- To facilitate world class learning experience by implementing conservatory values
- To engage collaborative communities service throughout faculty, staffs, and students to sustain a passion for excellence.
This program aims to create economics teachers with EDUCATOR character: Excellenct, Dynamic, Understanding, Competitive, Active, Technology-based, Outstanding, and Responsible
- Professional educators who are ready to compete in domestic and abroad.
- As a facilitator of innovative learning
- To have the ability to use information and communication technology to follow the development of the science of office administration
- Conduct analysis and provide solutions in solving administrative handling problems, such as staffing, supplies, administration, archiving, communication and others