- BACKGROUND AND DESCRIPTION
Name of Program
A-accredited by BAN PT 2015
Bachelor of Education (S.Pd.)
Accounting Education is one of study programs under Economics Education Department, Semarang State University. It was established on December 17th, 2010 based on SK BAN PT No. 031 / BAN-PT / Ak-XIII / S1 / XII / 2010 dated December 17, 2010. There are some curriculum competencies in Accounting Economics Education. Those comprise Personality Development, Scientific and Skills, Skills and Work, Behaviour Work, Society Life.
To be world-class economics education undergraduate program
- To create internationally economics education graduates
- To produce leading-edge research with global impact
- To facilitate world class learning experience by implementing conservatory values
- To engage collaborative communities service throughout faculty, staffs, and students to sustain a passion for excellence.
This program aims to create economics teachers with EDUCATOR character: Excellenct, Dynamic, Understanding, Competitive, Active, Technology-based, Outstanding, and Responsible
Our undergraduates are in high demand and attract high-quality students from all around the nation. This high demand reflects a longstanding reputation. Our graduates are in very high demand with reputable schools and the financial services industry. In gaining experience in teaching and accounting competency, students on our undergraduate course have the option of undertaking a placement period, during which they make valuable contributions to an organisation within the sector.