BIPA Regular Program
BAHASA INDONESIA BAGI PENUTUR ASING (BIPA)
UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SEMARANG
BIPA Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES) is a learning program designed for foreign speakers to learn Bahasa Indonesia that organized by Universitas Negeri Semarang. This program is conducted to fulfill the demand for those who want to learn Bahasa Indonesia. Based on Permendikbud No. 20 Tahun 2016 about the standardization of Bahasa Indonesia for foreign speakers, Bahasa Indonesia Bagi Penutur Asing (BIPA) program is a developing program with an eye to develop the use of national language and to support the development of Bahasa Indonesia to be international language.
The targets of BIPA follow the standard reference competence required by the government through the Decree of Minister of Education and Culture as follows.
|BIPA 1||Able to understand and use self-introduction and daily routine conversation to communicate with cooperative partners.|
|BIPA 2||Able to express feelings in a simple way, describe environment and daily needs communication.|
|BIPA 3||Able to express briefly experiences, expectations, purposes, and plans reasonably in the daily life context.|
|BIPA 4||Able to report observation results and express ideas fleuntly both concrete and abstract.|
|BIPA 5||Able to understand complex texts, as well as able to express ideas in the various topics spontaneously and fluently, except in professional and scientific fields.|
|BIPA 6||Able to understand complex texts which have implied meanings. Able to express their ideas using Bahasa Indonesia clearly, structurely, sistematicaly, and in details for social need purposes.|
|BIPA 7||Able to understand the information from every field and express the opinion spontaneously, fluently and able to differenciate nuances of meaning and also able to describe the coherent data in presenting ideas.|
The BIPA program for each level is designed to be conducted equal to 72 hours of studying and the students are expected to face an exam in the end of the program. The learning subjects of the program would be as follows:
|1.||Reading Comprehension||1.5 hours x 12 meetings||18 hours|
|2.||Writing||1.5 hours x 12 meetings||18 hours|
|3.||Spoken Bahasa Indonesia (Speaking)||1.5 hours x 12 meetings||18 hours|
|4.||Bahasa Indonesia’s Grammar||1.5 hours x 12 meetings||18 hours|
· Able to respond to phrases that are used in the daily routines.
· Able to indentify specific information on texts in the form of instruction, notification and conversation.
· Able to pass daily activity information.
· Able to produce and deliver short conversations related to daily routines.
· Able to describe feelings, personal information, environment, and related topics.
· Able to read and understand procedural texts,
· Able to implement daily duties and routines based on the content of the texts in the form of instructions.
· Able to produce a short procedural essay related to daily activities.
· Able to produce a short essay related to daily duties.
· Able to understand the main idea of daily news from radio or TV programs.
· Able to understand the main idea of general topics during work, study, or leisure.
· Able to take a role in a general conversation, especially related to interest and spontanious responses.
· Able to express ideas followed by reasons.
· Able to understand a text using daily expressions.
· Able to understand the idea of non-formal letter or message related to events, feelings, and hopes.
· Able to produce a simple text using descriptive generic stuctures.
· Able to produce a narrative text that tells experiences and personal opinions.
- A recent photo (3 x 4)
- A copy of principal passport page, containing biographical information
- A copy of the latest academic transcript
- Complete the registration form (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send all the requirement documents to email@example.com
- A1 level : 7.500.000 Rupiah (IDR)/ person
- A2 level : 8.500.000 Rupiah (IDR)/ person
- B1 level : 8.500.000 Rupiah (IDR)/ person
- Name : Agestia Putri Nusantari
- Bank : BNI 1946
- Bank Account : 0260601572
Ms. Agestia Putri Nusantari
The Office of Vice Rector of Planning and Collaboration (WR IV)
Universitas Negeri Semarang
Rektorat UNNES, 2nd Floor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 024 8508004
Mobile : 085641516459